|Description:||Minicom UTP VGA Video Splitter 4-Port|
The Minicom UTP VGA Video 4-Port Splitter enables you to simultaneously broadcast your VGA screen to up to 4 additional remote monitors. Monitors may be located at various locations within your facility at distances of up to 110m (360 feet) or 250m (820 feet) from the CPU. Using CAT5 twisted cables as used in networking.
- UTP VGA Video Splitter interfaces between the PC and the additional monitors
- Max Resolution: 1280 x 1024 ; 75Hz
- Platforms: Mixed Environment AT, PS/2, SUN, Mac with external adapter
- Cabling: UTP, STP, best with FTP
- Supports: Windows 9x, NT, 2000, SGI02, SGI Octan, Novell, DOS, Linux
- Requires Minicom Remote Unit #18797, not included