|Description:||Velocity™ S-Video Cable|
Connect digital camcorders, satellite receivers, DVD players, PC with TV out or any video source with s-video output jacks to a TV, monitor or a/v receiver with s-video input jacks. Our s-video cable also provides the right solution for connecting extended definition video recorders or digital satellite systems to your a/v receiver or television/monitor. Carefully designed precision video conductors ensure optimal video quality.
Individually shielded Y (luminance) and C (chrominance) conductors are combined with an overall aluminum foil and OFC braid shield to protect against radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI). This cost-effective high-performance cable ensures maximum video quality when compared with s-video cables typically included with consumer electronics products.
Oxygen-free copper wire and the 24K gold-plated OFC connectors deliver all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your s-video component. Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief while the stylish, ultra-flexible PVC jacket enhances cable durability for years of audio/video enjoyment.
Please Note: In addition to fitting standard 4-pin s-video jacks, the Velocity s-video cable fits most 7-pin jacks found on desktop and laptop PCs with a TV out jack.
Connector 1: (1) S-Video Male
Connector 2: (1) S-Video Male
- Oxygen-free copper wire delivers all the detail, color and brightness
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief to keep your cable working reliably year-after-year
- Send one S-Video output to two locations
- Connects digital camcorders, satellite receivers, DVD players, PC with TV out or any video source with S-video output jacks to television, monitor or A/V receiver with S-video input jacks
- Made from UL 2919 rated cable
- Ultra flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Individually double-shielded 75-Ohm coax wires
- Precision-manufactured 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting picture quality
- Connectors: 4-pin Male to (2) 4-pin Female
Weight: 0.110 LB