Velocity™ Bass Management Subwoofer Cable
|Description:||Velocity™ Bass Management Subwoofer Cable|
A cable whose job is to transmit just two or three octaves of audio information enjoys the most relaxed requirements of any interconnects in the system. Or does it? Long lengths, punishing environmental factors and the necessity to handle extreme dynamic range are all part of the subwoofer interconnect's job description. This subwoofer cable offers superb impact and detail while maintaining a "tough as nails" built quality!
Twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foamed PE dielectric fight noise and hum, and are optimized for bass signal transmission. Oxygen-free copper conductors deliver awesome impact and bass detail. The low loss 100% foil and spiral-wound oxygen-free copper (OFC) shielding protects the important bass signals from electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). A tough, ultra-flexible jacket and 24K gold-plated heavy duty contacts ensure a lifetime of performance.
Connector 1: (1) RCA Line-level Audio Male
Connector 2: (1) RCA Line-level Audio Male
- Twisted pair construction of audio conductors fight noise and hum
- Corrosion-resistant, precision 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting quality
- 100% foil and OFC shields protect against noise and interference
- Velocity Bass Management Subwoofer Cables from Impact Acoustics offer superb impact
- Oxygen-free copper conductors deliver awesome impact and bass detail
- Foamed PE dielectric are optimized for bass signal transmission
Weight: 0.62 LB