HDTV Audio/Video Over Cat5 - Receiver Unit
|Description:||HDTV Audio/Video Over Cat5 - Receiver Unit|
HDTV Audio/Video Over Cat5 - Receiver Unit. Audio/video baluns provide an economical alternative to coaxial cables for long length audio/video installations. Baluns are able to maintain a critical Impedance to audio/video devices while providing 100 Ohm Impedance to the cabling infrastructure.
Component Video, and S/PDIF connections and 3.5mm jacks for IR Emitter connections. Dual output ports enable the audio/video signals to be delivered to two separate displays. Loop-thru jacks support additional hubs for larger installations. At least one receiver unit (sold separately - #41168) is required on the display.
- Input Impedance: 75 ohms
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
- AC/DC adapter included
- Active Amplification ensures high quality transmission
- Discrete Passive IR Channel for the use of external IR remote control systems
- Loop output for use of additional CAT5 transmitters
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 80dB @ 1volts out
- Audio/Video Over UTP Distribution Hub
- Supports standard S/PDIF digital audio
- Video Bandwidth: 50MHz
- Distance: 300ft @1080i (500 feet with Cat6 cable)