The 1120-SSTA stores up to 12 fusion, 8 mechanical, or 4 mass ribbon fiber splices from up to 12 buffer tube attachment points. Entrance of buffer tubes is located on both ends for In-Line or Butt configurations while maintaining minimum fiber bend requirements. The tray is designed to accommodate single fusion splicing using 40mm or 60mm protection sleeves.
The Multilink StarfighterTM 1120-SSTA Optical Fiber Splice Tray is designed to safely route and store optical fiber and associated splices. The tray is fully compliant to industry specification Telecordia GR-769, Splice Organizer Assemblies for Optical Fibers. The 1120 series splice tray is designed to be installed into the Multilink FDUs or in the Multilink 1120-F Series Optical Fiber Splice Closure. The tray is one of a family of units that support fiber splicing. Black, Aluminum
- Provide protection and organization of fiber splices.
- Adhesive backed fiber insert holders and assorted cable ties included.
- 12 Single fusion splice capacity.
- 8 Mechanical splice capacity.
- Left and right oriented splice holders.