|Description:||ST Male, 62.5/125 Multimode, Ceramic Ferrule, Standard-Performance|
With the Corning UniCam® Standard-Performance OM1 ST Fiber Connector, you get great performance out of your multimode systems, while saving money with termination speed and a highly economical termination process. These UniCam ST connectors also boast low insertion loss rates.
Focus more on your telecommunications and data processing networks with this high-quality, low-maintenance solution. Having been around for quite some time, the ST connector still dominates the market today, thanks to its reliability in a variety of tasks, and the Corning UniCam maximizes this connector style's potential.
UniCam® Standard-Performance OM1 ST Fiber Connector Features:
- Installation of an ST® Compatible Connector can be accomplished in about 45 seconds with the UniCam Pretium Tool Kit
- Installation is as easy as strip, clean, cleave, cam and crimp
- High-precision ceramic ferrule multimode connectors
- 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum insertion loss per connector pair for exceptional network performance
- Intermateability: FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-2 (ST® Compatible)
- Qualification: Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3
- Durability: 0.2 dB change, 500 rematings, FOTP-21
- Tensile Strength: 10 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on jacketed cable; 0.5 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on 900 μm cable; FOTP-6
- Operating Temperature: -40º to +75ºC, exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3