|Description:||24-Strand, OCC BX Series Breakout, In/Outdoor, OFNR Riser, Singlemode 9/125 OS2|
24 Strand, OCC BX Series Breakout, Indoor/Outdoor, OFNR Riser, Singlemode 9/125
Reference Previous Part Number:BX24-175D-SLX/900-OFNR
Note: This item may require 24 hours for cut and prep before shipping.
CABLE CHARACTERISTICS: B-SERIES BREAKOUT RISER CABLES (WITH 2.5MM SUBCABLES)
||Menimum Bend Radius|
BREAKOUT SERIES FIBER OPTIC CABLE TYPE OFNR RISER PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Ideal for installations requiring an extremely rugged and reliable cable design where maximum mechanical and environmental protection are necessary
- Easiest cable to install where direct termination of connectors to sub-units and direct run to panels and equipment is desired
- High performance components and construction
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC sections 770.179(b) for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts or from floor to floor
- Most rugged and easy to install cable design for enterprise cabling applications
- Core-Locked™ outer jacket design for installation survivability, long-term, trouble free service
- Ideal for use in long, vertical installations
- 2.5mm subcables can be direct-terminated with standard connectors (2.0mm and 2.9mm subcables also available)
- Subcabled fiber is environmentally and mechanically protected
- Ideal for use in point-to-point runs in adverse environments
- Direct termination to subcable provides additional strain relief for better connector retention during moves, adds, and changes
- Design is ideal for direct pulling with mesh grips
- Cable materials are Indoor/Outdoor – UV, water and fungus resistant
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- High performance 900 µm tight-buffered coating on each optical fiber for environmental and mechanical protection
- Interlocking armor can be applied to cables as an alternative to conduit installation
- 900 µm buffer eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming installation of fanout kits or pigtail splices because connectors terminate directly to the fiber. See page PI-6 for typical termination approach.
- Direct termination to subcable may eliminate the need for patch panels and patch cords and reduce connector loss
- High crush resistance may eliminate the need for innerduct
Mechanical and Environmental Performance
||-40°C to +85°C
||-55°C to +85°C
|Installation Temperature (cable temp.)
||-10°C to +60°C
||UL Listed Type OFNR (UL 1666)
and FT4 (CSA C22.2 No. 232)
Note: Optical Cable Corporation reserves the right to change this specification without prior notification.
This item has not been reviewed.
No Q&A's available. Ask one now!
Sale Price: $450.00
Sale Price: $750.00
Sale Price: $1,005.00