|Description:||Kingfisher KI-TK032 Complete MM LAN 9000 Fibertester Kit|
850 / 1300 nm LED Source KI9812.
With standard accessories, eg: SC optical connector, quick reference guide, test mandrels for 50u & 62.5u fiber, conformance certificate.
Many other connector options available includingFC, ST, LC etc.
Optical Power Meter with Ge detector, 9 calibration wavelengths, KI9600-Ge.
With standard accessories, eg: SC optical connector, quick reference guide, calibration certificates, conformance certificate.
Available on our web site: user manuals, useful application notes and standards compliant KITS reporting software (manual data entry).
Many other connector options available including FC, ST, LC etc.
Optional Visual Fault Locator
Optional visible fault locator e.g. KI6354 etc as required.
If you would like a visible fault locator with you kit, please select the right visible fault locator and order separately.
With standard accessories, eg: User manual.
Connector inspection microscope
Fibersafe connector microscope x200 KI6610 with Accessories: 2.5 mm universal PC polish connector adaptor, batteries, user manual, conformance certificate. x400 model available.
Popular optional accessory: OPT680: adaptors for 2.5mm APC, 1.25 mm PC / APC, industry standard adaptor ring.
Case Contents (OPT155)
- Carry case sturdily constructed of durable custom moulded urethane foam, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper, carry strap. Space for additional (not supplied): batteries, mandrel wraps, test leads, connector adaptors, additional documentation. Case can accommodate any three KI9000 style instruments. This case is both sturdy and comfortable to use, and is the same size as the OPT153 "Small FiberTester Kit".
- Cleaning materials
Cletop-S type A cartridge connector endface cleaner.
"Stick" type connector endface cleaners 2.5 mm, Qty 5.
"Stick" type connector endface cleaners 1.25 mm, Qty 5.
- Optical power measurement from -60 to +10 dBm, calibrations at 9 wavelengths.
- Optical loss testing on single mode fiber at 1300 nm with a range of 28 dB.
- Optical loss testing on multimode fiber 850 / 1300 nm with a range of 47 dB, standards compliant.
- Software for cable testing data capture, pass/fail and custom reporting (manual data entry).
- 12 fiber continuity / tone source & detection up to 40 dB loss using tone features on the source and meter.
- Visible fault locator pen (order separately as required).
- Connector end-face inspection microscope x200 (or optional x400 microscope, or optional fiber identifier).
- Connector cleaning tools & materials for various connector styles.
- Low to modest test volume on multimode systems with some singlemode capability, excellent operational flexibility.
Each kit contains:
- KI9812 Optical Light Source & standard accessories
- KI9600-Ge Optical Power Meter & standard accessories
- KI6610 Microscope & standard accessories
- OPT155 Carry case and standard contents