|Description:||Corning UniCam ST Male 62.5µm MM OM1 - 25 Piece Contractor Pack|
The Corning UniCam OM2 Multimode ST 25-piece Contractor Pack offers you a bulk option for when you need to terminate and install a multimode fiber optics system. A great low-loss option, this high-performance 25-pack will have your OM1 systems operating at full strength in almost no time at all.
The lightweight, hand-held installation tool and high-performance precision cleaver virtually eliminate human variability during installation, ensuring terminations are right the first time, every time. Every UniCam® Connector is assured to meet the published specification at the time of installation or Corning Cable Systems will replace it.
Organizer packs include 900 µm boots only.
UniCam® OM1 ST Contractor Pack Features:
- Amber housing with beige boot
- Field-installable for OM1 multimode systems
- Consistent optical performance
- Low installation cost
- 100 percent yield guarantee
- Factory-polished end face
- Approval and Listings: Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3
- Intermateability: Connectors are FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-10A and IEC61754-20
- Technology: No-Epoxy/No-Polish
- Product Type: Field-Installable Connectors
- Packaging: Organizer Pack
- Fiber Category: 50 um MM (OM3/OM4 compatible)
- Operation: -40 deg C to 75 deg C exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3 (-40 deg F to 167 deg F exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3)
- Connector Type: LC
- Ferrule: Ceramic
- Housing Material: Composite
- Housing Color: Black
- Boot Color: Aqua
- Durability: ≤ 0.2 dB change by 500 rematings, FOTP-21
- Tensile Strength Jacketed Cable: 44 N, change ≤ 0.2 dB, FOTP-6 (10 lb, change ≤ 0.2 dB, FOTP-6)
- Tensile Strength 900u Cable: 2.2 N, change ≤ 0.2 dB, FOTP-6 (0.5 lb, change ≤ 0.2 dB, FOTP-6)
- Temperature Cycling: ≤ 0.3 dB IL, -40deg to +75deg C, 21 cycles
- Nominal Fiber Outer Diameter: 125 um
- Insertion Loss, Typical: 0.1 dB
- Insertion Loss, Max.: 0.5 dB
- Reflectance: ≤ -20 dB
- RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
This item has not been reviewed.
No Q&A's available. Ask one now!