Surface Mount Jack 8P8C Keyed
|Description:||Surface Mount Jack 8P8C Keyed|
Integrated 8P8C with shorting bar and screw down voice termination.
- Provides a clean modular surface mount outlet solution for voice connectivity applications
- Designed to support a multitude of high tech communication needs for residential and commercial applications
- Keyed RJ31X jack with shorting bar allows the alarm/security systems to over ride line one
- Provided with traditional screw down terminals
- Multiple mounting options including adhesive backing and screws
- Rugged and durable construction
- Available in ivory and white
- UL listed
- Surface mount jack housing: ABS, UL 94V-0.
- Spring wire contacts: Phosphor bronze gold plating over 100 micro inch nickel
- Gold plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min.
- Wire leads: 26 AWG stranded wire
- Termination screws: 15 LBS/inch min torque zinc chromatic plated steel
- Terminal lugs: Brass
- Total mating force: 900 grams
- Retention: 17 LBS between jack and plug
- Crimp tensile strength: 4.0-500 LBS
- Current rating: 1.5 AMP Max
- Dielectic withstanding voltage: 1,000 volts RMS, 60 hz
- Contact resistance < 20 Milliohm
- Insulation resistance >10 Megaohm