|Description:||KI 2300 Optical Loss Test Set|
The KI2300 Series Zero Warm-up Loss Test Set uses an advanced optical stabilization method in the light source to offer ultra high stability, insensitivity to ambient temperature variations, and zero warm up time. Typical applications include precision fiber optic loss measurement in R&D, QA and demanding installation environments.
- Single mode 1310, 1550, 1625 nm laser
- Zero warm up time, ultra stable, immune to changing reflections.
- Superior re-connection repeatability, < 0.1 dB
- Easy to use, rugged & versatile
- Long battery life with micro USB external power / charger
- Large clear LCD is sunlight readable & backlit
- Interchangeable connectors with dust cap & tilt bail
- Power meter works with SC / LC duplex using universal adaptors
- Autotest & Multi-Fiber ID Tone
- Large memory with text, timestamp, USB dump and KITS™ Software
- 3 year warranty and calibration cycle
- Matching Test Kits
Special orders are available for calibrations at 600 - 1700 nm, +33 to -70 dBm range, small and large core fiber, ribbon fiber, 1 - 6 LEDs / lasers at any CWDM wavelengths, 1625 nm, 1650 nm etc. Please enquire.