|Description:||Micro OWL 2 MM Test Kit (SC connector)|
Micro OWL 2 MM Test Kit (SC connector) This includes: link name, date, fiber type, fiber length, connectors, splices, temperature, and calculated or entered reference power values for three wavelengths. In addition the meter will store up to 1000 measured data points with labels.
Each value includes the fiber type and link. The meter will print formatted reports of selected stored data directly using the built in serial port, or all of the stored data can be downloaded using free OWL Reporter™ data management and reporting software.
Micro OWL 2 MM SC Test Kit Features
- 0.15 dB accuracy over its normal operating range
- 18-key keypad for easy data entry
- It can be ordered with a integrated 850nm or 1300nm light source
- The meter will operate for over 100 hrs on a standard 9v battery and has built in auto shutdown
- The meter stores physical fiber characteristics for four different locations, or links
- It has an small handheld case made from high impact plastic, a backlit, graphic, liquid crystal display
- The Micro OWL™ is one of the world’s smallest optical power meters to offer so many features
- It is as feature-packed and accurate as optical power meters costing hundreds of dollars more
- This combination of features, size, accuracy
- Price make it a tremendous value for the optical fiber professional
- The Micro OWL™ is a high accuracy, high resolution, microprocessor controlled, optical power meter
- The stored information can be selectively viewed, edited (measured again), printed, or deleted