|Description:||WaveTester MM Auto-test Kit with integrated VFL|
The process of testing a network installation to ensure its adherence to specified standards is called certification, and often requires hardcopy documentation as proof of adherence to standards.
The WaveTester / WaveSource 850/1300/VFL Test Kit contains the tools necessary for certifying fiber optic links against a myriad of popular cabling standards in multimode networks.
WaveTester / WaveSource 850/1300/VFL Test Kit Features
- WaveTester fiber optic test kits can also include our Dual OWL and Laser OWL line of light sources
- Width: 2.75", Height: 4.94", Depth: 1.28", Weight: 154g
- SC,ST connector
- A hard-shell carrying case, protective rubber boots
- WaveTester kits offer the fiber optic professional some of the best values in the industry
- WaveTester kits include a WaveTester optical power meter
- Saves valuable testing time