|Description:||T3 Net Chaser with Active Remote|
The Net Chaser™ Ethernet Speed Certifier from T3 Innovation offers a complete solution to test and speed certify the data-carrying capabilities of Ethernet network cables up to 1 Gb/s by testing for noise in the network, detecting faults in the cable wiring, and ensuring that cables are able to support the speed capabilities of active equipment.
The Net Chaser reports on signal quality that can impact high-speed data transmission by measuring signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). Use this tool for continuity testing that detects opens, shorts, miswires, split pairs, reversals, and high-resistance faults while accurately measuring distance to faults and total cable length.
T3 Net Chaser™ Features
- Comes with active remote and large T3 pouch
- Bit Error Rate Test (BERT), Signal to Noise Ration (SNR), SKEW
- BERT only test 100Mbps & 1Gbps
- Measures and displays length for each pair in feet or meters
- Improperly terminated cables are clearly displayed on a color graphical wire-mapping display
- Detects Length to Opens & Shorts
- Verifies Continuity for RJ45, and Coax cables
- Saves test results and easily uploaded to a computer
- Size: 2.41”H x 4.18”W x 9.03”L (6.12 x 10.61 x 22.94 cm)
- Output Connectors: 8-Position shielded modular jack (Data), F-coax (video)
- Interfaces: Micro USB, SD flash card
- Temperature Operating OpOperating: -10 to 60°C, Storage: -30 to 70°C