|Description:||T3 Innovation Power Prowler|
The T3 Innovation Power Prowler Cable Fault Finder is a multi-function time-domain reflectometry (TDR) cable fault finder that can identify faulty cables and has the ability to accurately measure the distance to the fault. The Power Prowler can be used on energized or un-energized cables.
The Power Prowler can identify shorts and open circuits, and displays fault information on a vibrant, easy-to-read screen. This intelligent tester can monitor cables for intermittent faults, and even automatically stop a test once a fault is identified after time-stamping the fault.
The digital multimeter features continuity testing, resistance measurement, as well as maximum and minimum voltage measurement.
Power Prowler Features
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Soft keys for increased versatility
- Fault Location
- Live Event Detection
- Digital Multimeter
- Size: 1.85”H x 3.6”W x 6.8”L (4.7 x 9.15 x 17.3 cm)
- Complies with ANSI/ISA 82.02.01 (61010-1) 2004, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 61010-1-04, UL 6101B (2003) and IEC/EN 61010-1 2nd Edition for measurement Category III, 600 V, EMC EN61326-1
- Enclosure: High-strength PC/ABS plastic with V0 rating with boot