The Snap Shot Cable Fault Finder from T3 Innovation accurately finds cable length, impediments in the cable and conditions at the end of every wire in your data, power, or communications/video system up to 3,000 ft.
With the complexity of today’s electrical, data, voice and video signal carrying systems, you need a cable fault locator time domain reflectometer tool that is fast, accurate and easy to use to see down the wire and show the exact conditions that exist. Snap Shot™ is that tool.
Using American-made Spread Spectrum Time Domain Reflectometry technology, the T3 Snap Shot looks to be the standard tool for all types of cables across various industries.
T3 Snap Shot Cable Fault Finder Features
- Works on energized cables
- Finds cable length or distance to fault from one end
- Measures cable distance on spool
- Accuracy of 1% or better
- Calibrates NVP values
- Size: 17.3 x 8.0 x 3.3 cm (6.8 x 3.15 x 1.3 inches)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)