The SFP Checker integrates the Bit Error Rate Tester, Optical Power Meter, and Digital Diagnostics Monitor for SFF-8472, and EEPROM R/W into a portable pocket size for SFP transceivers (Mini-GBIC) which provides the test environment for OC-3(STM-1), OC12(STM-4), OC48(STM-16), 100base/1000base, and 1x/2x/4x Fiber Channel.
Completely setting the test parameters through a friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI) with single USB connector or simply testing the SFP with LED indicators on the top panel of the checker through an USB power bank. An optional power meter module can be installed for optical power measurement and one loopback port for bidirectional transceiver testing.
- Pocket size and portable design.
- No warm up time required.
- Connects to a standard PC / laptop via USB connection for complete function or to an USB power bank for compressive mode.
- 1 port for duplex LC SFP, 1 port for bidirectional SFP.
- Optional plug-in module with SC female connector for optical power measurement.
- SFP transceiver qualification with internal bit error rate tester.
- Stable optical signal source.
- Stand alone optical power meter.
- Serial ID Read for standard SFP transceiver