The 10G SFP+ Checker can assist you in reading the internal memory EEPROM of the SFP+ and display detailed contents registered such as the Part Number, Vendor Name, wavelength, description, and range.
With a DDM SFP+ that features digital diagnostics, the SFP Checker can be used to monitor all DDM information. With the optional Meter Module, you can measure the real output power of SFP.
The 10G SFP+ Checker is an instrument which combines the Serial Pattern Generator, Bit Error Rate Analyzer, and Optical Power Meter within a compact size for both optical data and tele- communication. It provides common transmission rates for 8x Fiber Channel, OC-192, and 10G Ethernet. The optical power can be measured by plugging in an optional optical sensor module.
The friendly graphical user interface (GUI) provides clear monitoring of bit error rate, bit error counter, timer, SFP status, optical power from the sensor module and selection of data rate and PRBS.
- Pocket size design.
- No warm up time required.
- Connects to a standard PC / laptop via USB connection
- 1 port for duplex LC SFP+
- SFP Plug-In Module with SC female connector for optical power measurement.
- Automatic wavelength selection based on the EEPROM data from SFP
- Wide range AC adaptor
- Full function GUI
- Popular USB connection
- SFP transceiver qualification to verify correct SFP
- To confirm proper transmit and receive signal levels
- Optical transmitting power measurement.
- Optical reference signal.
- Bit error rate test.
- To verify proper encoding during the manufacturing