CablesPlus USA offers Booted Cat5e Network Cables in packs of 10 to help you set up your Ethernet network and save money in the process. Cat5e is the most commonly used in network configurations, and is a substantial upgrade over Cat5 in that it supports Gigabit Ethernet at 100Mhz for up to 100 meters. This gives you higher data transfer rates with greater bandwidth.
Another key feature found in Cat5e cables is crosstalk prevention technology. This helps reduce outside signals from interfering and creating noise.
Our Cat5e UTP RJ45-RJ45 350MHz Snagless Booted Patch Cables are top-of-the-line when it comes to building and maintaining your networking infrastructure. They come in packs of 10 or you can save money by buying an entire case! They are RoHS-compliant and come in a variety of colors.
Booted Cat5e Network Cable Features
- Crosstalk prevention keeps outside signal noise from interfering
- Backward compatible with Category 5 cable standards
- 1 gigabit Ethernet at 100 MHz
- Available in 11 different lengths
- Choose from a variety of 9 colors
- Package of 10 Cat5e Ethernet cables