For a lightning fast solution for transmitting data between transceivers in 100G applications, choose the Lightwave 20-Fiber MTP/MPO Singlemode OS2 CFP-CFP Fiber Optic Cable. Using standard single fiber cables will eventually crowd and overtake your work space, making the data center increasingly unmanageable.
With MTP brand connectors, utilizing the MPO connector style technology, this cable houses 20 fibers in a single connector, which helps to eliminate the headache of navigating the networking room of your telecommunications office.
With Singlemode OS2 fiber optics, experience data transmissions over a 1Gbps link with a 9/125 micron glass fiber over a distance of up to 10,000 meters at a wavelength of 1310nm. For a 10Gbps link, you can transfer data over a distance of up to 5,000 meters at 1310nm, and 30,000 meters at 1550nm.
Each cable is assembled in-house at our local facility, and tested for interferometry and insertion loss, all in an effort to bring you the highest possible American-made quality and performance that LightWave cables provide.
LightWave brand MTP Cables are fully compliant with the guidelines of the Trade Agreements Act (TAA), and are approved for United States Government use.
CFP to CFP Cable Polarity
Type B - Rollover: Rollover polarity is used primarily for connecting to switches and transceivers in 100Gb applications, as is the purpose of this CFP to CFP cable.
OS2 20-Fiber MTP/MPO CFP-CFP Fiber Optic Cable Features
- Space-saving 20 fibers in a single connector
- High density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms
- Easy installation and removal with push-pull latching
- Compact design for high fiber-count applications with space limitations
- 9/125µm OS2 glass fiber
- Plenum-rated yellow jacket
- 20-Fiber count
- Nominal Diameter: 3.0mm
- Weight per 1000 ft: 13.2lbs
- Bend Radius: 2.2in (Installation), 1.5in (Long-term)
|Fiber Description & Type||Typical Attenuation (dB/km))||1 Gbps Ethernet Distance (Meters)||10 Gbps Ethernet Distance (Meters)|
|Singlemode, Tight Buffer||1310nm||1383nm||1550nm||1625nm||1310nm||1310nm||1550nm|
Each cable order includes:
- Hard copy of test results for each cable
- CD with digital copy of test results for each cable
- "Peel & Place" Fiber Optic Selection Guide
- Logo Sticker
MTP® is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd.