- Includes one locking convex door and one locking tempered glass door
- Removable locking side panels
- 36" depth (Also available with a 24" depth)
- Other sizes available: 22U, 37U, 42U
- 1300 lb. weight capacity (Holds 800 lbs. on casters)
- Top includes removable laser knockouts
- Includes two sets of adjustable cage nut style mounting rails
- Includes preinstalled casters and levelers
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Casters and levelers are preinstalled to allow you to easily move and load your system into the desired location. (Rack hardware not included.)
The top of the server cabinet includes removable laser knockouts for cable access and added versatility.
For a completely different look, the side panels are both removable and lockable giving you the option to create the cabinet that best suits your needs.
Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails which extend to a maximum depth of 36″ for versatile mounting options.
Both doors are equipped with locks to help protect and secure your valuable equipment.
The locking convex door provides a unique curb appeal for your cabinet, while remaining a cost-efficient solution for your equipment. This design also helps promote better air circulation within the cabinet, and is especially helpful when storing equipment that generates a lot of heat.
The locking tempered glass door allows installers to easily access and view their network equipment.
|Depth||37.72" (Useable 36.00")|