HellermannTyton’s Raised Floor Enclosure serves as a distribution point for zone cabling for low voltage cabling under raised floors of 8” deep or more. This enclosure can be used with traditional patch panel applications as well as copper and fiber RapidNet solutions and may be used in Air Handling Spaces.
The enclosure is supported by the raised floor support brackets and uses the 2’ x 2’ floor tile as a cover. Designed to store and secure rack mount equipment, the enclosure is equipped with firestop foam sealing kits to seal the two openings. Fire stop blocks accommodate single or bundled cable.
• Designed to fit into 2’ x 2’ raised floor grids, 8” depth
• Holds two 2RU (4RU total) racks
• Inside mounting brackets for 19” EIA rack mounting
• Accepts #12-24 equipment mounting screws (included with all HellermannTyton patch panels)
• Firestop foam kits/blocks to seal cable access ports
• Load capacity equals 85 pounds of equipment total
• Indoor use only, environmentally controlled areas
• Floor tile used for cover
• Seal provided on top flange to seal floor tile
• Meets the requirements of UL2043
• 4 raised floor support brackets
• 4 leveler bolts
• 2 grounding screws to outside of box
|Oil, Gas & Mining|