|Description:||Booted CAT6A Network Cable, RJ45 to RJ45|
CablesPlus USA offers Cat6a Network Cables in a variety of colors and lengths. As the standardized cable for Gigabit Ethernet, these 10G CAT6a snagless patch cords are 10 times faster than CAT6 and 100 times faster than CAT5e cables.
They have molded boots to prevent the cable from catching when pulled through tight spaces, and are easy to insert and remove the cables in high-density data center applications like patch panels and blade servers. These network cables enable 10 gigabit data transmission over a 4-connector twisted pair copper cable.
Booted Cat6a Network Cable Features
- Significantly improved crosstalk prevention keeps outside signal noise from interfering
- Backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards
- Performs at frequencies of up to 500Mhz, twice that of Cat6
- Available in lengths of 5, 7, 10, 15, and 25 feet
- Choose from Blue, Gray or Black jacket colors
- Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE power compliant.
- Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring.
- Qualified to operate at frequencies up to 500MHz.