The Corning Cable Systems UniCam® High-Performance OM1 ST Connector offers you an upgrade in efficiency and quality over the Standard-Performance connector. With this connector, look forward to experiencing exceptional insertion loss 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum per connector pair for multimode. Get the most out of your multimode system with the best ST connector Corning has to offer.
This UniCam connector is extremely versatile, and perfect for a number of applications, including telecommunications, data processing, and device termination. Enjoy consistently stable performance and low transmission loss.
UniCam® High-Performance OM1 ST Fiber Connector Features:
- Amber housing with beige boot
- High-precision ceramic ferrule
- 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum insertion loss per connector pair for exceptional network performance
- Designed for OM1 Multimode fiber optics
- Intermateability: FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-2 (ST® Compatible)
- Qualification: Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3
- Durability: 0.2 dB change, 500 rematings, FOTP-21
- Tensile Strength: 10 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on jacketed cable; 0.5 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on 900 μm cable; FOTP-6
- Operating Temperature: -40º to +75ºC, exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3