Corning's UniCam® Standard-Performance, OM2 SC Fiber Connector brings you solid performance with easy termination and installation that saves you both time and money. This connector is designed to work with 50µm multimode (OM2) fiber optics.
You will find the SC connector on many cable and equipment assemblies. This is due to its excellent performance in both singlemode systems, and it was the first official industry standard connector for multimode applications. Its stability and reliability have stood the test of time.
UniCam® Standard-Performance OM2 SC Fiber Connector Features:
- 100 percent factory tested for insertion loss
- Reliable, proven technology with more than 35 million units sold since 1993
- Black housing and black boot
- Made for OM2 Multimode fiber optics
- Intermateability: FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-3
- Qualification: Compliant to TIA/EIA 568-B.3
- Durability: 0.2 dB change, 500 rematings, FOTP-21
- Tensile Strength: 10 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on jacketed cable; 0.5 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on 900 μm cable; FOTP-6
- Operating Temperature: -0º to +60ºC, meets TIA/EIA 568-B.3