The UniCam® High-Performance, OM2 ST Fiber Connector gives you a boost in both connectivity quality and overall performance in your multimode tasks. This connector is made for executing tasks using 50µm multimode (OM2) fiber optics. This high-precision zirconia ceramic ferrule connector offers assured exceptional insertion loss 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum per connector pair in OM2 multimode.
The ST connector has continued to delivery at a high level of quality, and with Corning's UniCam innovation on the connector style, you can be sure that your tasks will be executed with consistency and ease. This connector also provides you with a fast, easy and economical termination process.
UniCam® High-Performance OM2 ST Fiber Connector Features:
- 100 percent factory tested for insertion loss
- 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum insertion loss per connector pair for exceptional network performance
- Amber housing and black boot
- Designed for OM2 Multimode fiber optics
- Intermateability: FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-2 (ST® Compatible)
- Qualification: Compliant to TIA/EIA 568-B.3
- Durability: 0.2 dB change, 500 rematings, FOTP-21
- Tensile Strength: 10 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on jacketed cable; 0.5 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on 900 μm cable; FOTP-6
- Operating Temperature: -0º to +60ºC, meets TIA/EIA 568-B.3