The 1U High-Density 96-Fiber 24 Quad LC to MTP/MPO Singlemode OS2 Fiber Enclosure from LightWave helps you to significantly reduce the amount of cable clutter in the data center with a solution that takes full advantage of MTP/MPO cable assembly capabilities.
With the MTP brand connector's ability to offer 12 times the density of standard connectors, you need a tool that can optimize this feature to alleviate the day-to-day struggles of the data center. This MTP Enclosure is just the tool you've been looking for.
Available in 9/125 Singlemode OS2 fiber optics, this HD Enclosure is configured with 24 front-mounted Quad LC adapters, with eight rear-mounted MTP brand connector adapters in the back. By plugging your MTP cables into the back, 96 connections are lit up, which lead to the quad LC connector ports in the front.
- MTP brand adapters in back totaling 96 fibers
- Fan out assembly inside the Enclosure
- 24 Quad LC adapters in the front
These 1RU Enclosurecan be mounted horizontally or vertically with available adapter rack brackets.
96-Fiber HD OS2 Quad LC to MTP Cassette Features:
- Designed for Singlemode OS2 fiber optics applications
- Made in the USA
- 8x12-Fiber Version: CAQM-1U48P-OS2
* Expect max IL in the 1.1dB range for the 48F and 72F MM products the precision in the ferrule is almost the same as 24F, but again, getting physical contact on all fibers across multiple rows is highly improbable.