|Description:||Cat6A Shielded, U/FTP, PVC, CMR, 10G, 23awg/4pr, 1000'|
23 AWG 4 Pair U/FTP 10G Category 6A cable tested to ANSI/TIA 568-C.2 for 10Gbps@500Mhz premium grade, high performancefor top level network cabling for maximumheadroom and bandwidth. Available in WoodReel for easier installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Category 6A performs at improved specifications, particularly in the area of alien crosstalk. Category 6A make use of their higherstandards by allowing full 10GBASE-T transmission speeds of up to 10Gbps, at 500MHzof signal bandwidth, over 100 meters (330 ft)
- Improved cable temperature rating (750CPlenum) for greater protection againstincreased operating temperatures and forhigh-wattage applications
- The internal separator optimizes each pairfor superior electrical perfomance and maintains flexibility. This unique spline stabilizeseach pair to create a smaller, round cableprofile
- IEEE 802.3 10G Base-T, 1000Base-T, 100Base-TX, 10Base-T, PoE, PoE+
- ANSI/TIA 854: 1000Base-TX
- CDDI, Token Ring, ATM
- Digital Video
- Broadband and Baseband Analog Video
- ANSI/TIA 568-C.2
- ANSI/TIA 862 (Building Automation)
- ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.0 (Class EI)
- ICEA 8-102-700 (Category 6 or 5E)
- REACH Compliant
- CPR Compliant (Fully Comply to 305/201
1 & EN 50575:2014-09)
- RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EG
This item has not been reviewed.
No Q&A's available. Ask one now!
Sale Price: $138.00
Sale Price: $292.50
Sale Price: $198.00