HD8² Pro Boot Fiber Cable, MTP Elite, - (4ea) CS/UPC Senko Uniboot, 8 Strand, OFNP Plenum, Multimode 50/125um OM4, 2.0mm Jacket
In today’s High Density Data Center environments managers are taking advantage of the most innovative fiber optic technology to date. The HD8² MTP Elite Low Loss Pro Boot brand multi-fiber MPO used in conjunction with the Senko CS connectors accomplish more with less cable clutter. Using the MTP brand MPO style connector instantly saves space over standard fiber patch networking installations. This high-density solution is a must have in this day and age, where transmission speed and bandwidth demands are at an all-time high and workspace availability grows even more limited.
The MTP Elite brand connector is an improved version of the MPO style connector, offering features that benefit the user to get the best possible connection, including a removable housing for reworking the ferrule or changing the connector gender post-assembly.
The Senko CS® Connector Designed for next gen 200/400G transceiver QSFP-DD and OSFP
Each cable is assembled in-house our local facility, and tested for interferometry and insertion loss, so enjoy the American-made quality and high performance that LightWave cables provide.
LightWave brand MTP Cables are fully compliant with the guidelines of the Trade Agreements Act (TAA), and are approved for United States Government use.
Type B - Rollover: Rollover polarity is used primarily for connecting to switches and transceivers in 40Gb & 100Gb applications. In a 12-strand rollover polarity, the cable is wired from Pin 1 on one connector end to Pin 12 on the opposite end. Then 2 to 11, and so forth.
MTP Elite Pro Boot 12-Strand Fiber Cable Features
- Space-saving 12 fibers in a single connector
- 2.0mm Plenum Rated Jacket
- High density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms
- Easy installation and removal with push-pull Pro Boot
- Compact design for high fiber-count applications with space limitations
Senko CS Features
- 40% size reduction compared to LC Duplex
- Connector adopted by QSFP-DD, OSFP and COBO
- Performance exceeds LC
- Push/Pull tab for a better usability in high density applications
for a better usability in high density applications
- Double the density in patch panel compared to LC
- IEC random mating Grade B
- Simplex 2.0mm cable
- 50/125um OM4 glass fiber
- Plenum-rated Aqua jacket
- 12-Fiber count
- Nominal Diameter: 2.0mm
- Bend Radius: 1.8in (Installation), 1.2in (Long-term)
|Optical Characteristics||50/125 OM4|
|Maximum Finished Cable Attenuation Coefficient||@850nm||3.0 dB/km|
|Overfill Launch Bandwidth||@850nm||1500 MHz.km|
|Laser Bandwidth||@850||4700 MHz.km|
|Gigabit Ethernet Link Length (1 Gbps)||1000 BASE-SX (850nm)||1100 Meters|
|1000 BASE-SX (1300nm)||550 Meters|
|Gigabit Ethernet Link Length (10 Gbps)||1000 BASE-SX (1300nm)||550 Meters|
- 50/125um OM4 Glass - Bend Insensitive Fiber
- Plenum-Rated OFNP Aqua Jacket
- USCONEC Elite Low Loss MTP 8 Fiber
- 40GBASE-SR4 (4X10Gbs) 8 Fibers / 4 Lanes
- 100GBASE-SR4 (4X25Gbs) 8 Fiber / 4 Lanes
- 200GBASE-SR4 (4X50Gbs) 8 Fiber / 4 Lanes
Each cable order includes:
- Hard copy of test results for each cable
MTP® is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd.