Contains all accessories in the Basic Kit, and also includes a Field Cleaver, VFL and Microscope. The Cleaver is a generic field cleaver commonly called a score and snap cleaver. The VFL with adapter cords enables on-site installation assurance.
- Less Than 5 Seconds!!
- NO Tools Required for Termination
- Set up times are greatly reduced
- Connectors are reusable up to 5 times
- No special/proprietary tools
- Install Kits are less expensive
- Low training expense
- No epoxy required
- No polishing required
- Compact, convenient tool kit
- Pre-radiused PC-polish ferrule
- 62.5 & 50um Multimode and 8.3um Singlemode
- Critical Steps are performed in the factory
- Training Video- USB
- Floating ferrule (SC) (LC) Non-Optical Disconnect
- Field Installable Optical Fiber Connector
- Save time, labor, and material costs
- 1. Strip and cleave fiber optic cable.
- 2. Insert Fiber into connector.
- 3. Activate the fiber secure tab.
- 4. Install Boot.
EASY 4-STEP INSTALLATION