|Description:||CAT 6 Module EZ 25 PK|
The 25-pack Category 6 modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, are 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and are packaged in bags with a reseal able strip allowing the bags to be reused multiple times preventing loss or mixing of colors or types of connectors. The bags have a clear lower area allowing for easy part identification.
- CAT 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
- Designed with in-line 110 IDC, in-sequence termination reducing termination time
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00
- One piece termination cap allows for a quick and easy termination
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with all ICC configurable faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Compatible with all ICC furniture faceplates, Elite bezels, and Elite surface mount boxes
- Used with all Category 6 patch cords
- Available in blue, green, ivory, white, and yellow
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
CAT 6 Module:
- Current rating: 1.5 amps
- Insulation resistance: 500 mohms min.
- Contact resistance: 20 mohms max.
- DC resistance: 0.1 ohm max.
- Transmission performance exceeds Category 6 connecting hardware requirements specified in TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 when used with compatible horizontal cable
- Plug insertion life: 750 cycles min.
- Plug and jack contact force: 100 grams min. using FCC approved plug
- Plug retention force: 30 lbs min.
Temperature: -40o to 150o F (-40o to 68o C)
- Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
- Jack wiring: 50 micro inches of gold over 100 inches of nickel
- Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC); accepts 23~24 AWG solid wire
- Colors: XX:
- BL-Blue, GN-Green, IV-Ivory, WH-White, YL-Yellow
- Material: PC, UL 94V-0
- Color: Clear