The LightWave MTP-LC, Singlemode OS2, 72-Strand Fiber Optic Cable is the solution youve been searching for to meet the ever-changing space and data-efficiency demands of your telecommunications or data center.
This MTP-LC fiber cable has six MTP brand MPO-style connectors on one end, with a 3-foot breakout out to 72 LC connectors in a duplex configuration. With the dependability and compact design of these connectors, your fiber optic applications will be performed at maximum efficiency.
With this cable, transmit data over a 9/125 micron glass fiber 1Gbps link a distance of up to 10,000 meters at a wavelength of 1310nm. For a 10Gbps link, you can transfer data a distance of up to 5,000 meters at 1310nm or up to 30,000 meters at 1550nm.
All LightWave cables are manufactured at our Richmond, VA facility, and every cable is tested for interferometry and insertion loss to ensure that it meets industry standards.
LightWave brand MTP Cables are fully compliant with the guidelines of the Trade Agreements Act (TAA), and are approved for United States Government use.
The MTP® - MPO difference
Choose the MTP brand connector and know that you are getting the best. Among features unique to the MTP® are:
- Removable housing - Allows re-working and re-polishing of the MT ferrule to your specifications.
- Metal pin clamp Helps center the push spring to eliminate lost pins and fiber damage
- Stainless steel guide pin tips with elliptical shape Reduces guide hole wear.
- Quality spring design Helps prevent fiber damage in multifiber applications
- Made in USA
- Singlemode, Plenum-rated
- Individually tested
- 9/125µm OS2 glass fiber
- Plenum-rated yellow jacket
- 72-Fiber count
- Nominal Diameter: 11.1mm
- Bend Radius: 6.6in (Installation), 4.4in (Long-term)
|Fiber Description & Type||Typical Attenuation (dB/km))||1 Gbps Ethernet Distance (Meters)||10 Gbps Ethernet Distance (Meters)|
|Singlemode, Tight Buffer||1310nm||1383nm||1550nm||1625nm||1310nm||1310nm||1550nm|
Each cable order includes:
- Hard copy of test results for each cable
- CD with digital copy of test results for each cable
- "Peel & Place" Fiber Optic Selection Guide
- Logo Sticker
MTP® is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd.