The CyberPower (PDU20M8FNET) 8-outlet 1U rack mount monitored power distribution unit (PDU) provides 120V 20A output. It distributes power to 8 NEMA 5-20R receptacles from a single NEMA 5-20P plug, with unfiltered electrical pass-through. Power status can be monitored over the network, using CyberPower Management Console and the RJ45 Ethernet port for network connection, or locally using the LCD.
The front LCD panel provides local monitoring of the PDU. Load management is accomplished by using the display to measure the electrical current used by connected equipment in amps. The LCD can also display input voltages to assist in diagnosing potential issues with input power. Power being consumed in watts can also be displayed, as well as, the IP address of the network interface for ease of installation.
The CyberPower Management Console offers real-time remote monitoring of PDU vitals of the outlets on networked clients. Event Logging via a web browser/network connection to review history on power conditions, such as input voltages, load levels, and outlet status. Automatic event notifications via Email or SNMP Trap are sent to designated user when specified power events occur.
Designed for datacenters and other electrically demanding applications, this unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 12-foot AC power cord. It can be mounted either horizontally or vertically, includes a cord retention tray and is UL60950_1 and FCC Class B certified. A three-year warranty ensures that this PDU is free of defects in design, assembly, material or workmanship.
- Monitored Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with 120V AC, 20A maximum capacity (derated to 16 amps), built-in Web/network interface, and 1U horizontal form factor.
- NEMA 5-20P plug and (8) NEMA 5-20R outlets are standard on the PDU20M8FNET PDU.
- The LCD provides users with real-time metering for current (amperes), input voltage, power consumptions (kilowatts), and the IP address to make setup easy.
- Using the CyberPower Management Console, you can monitor the status of the PDU via a Web/network connection.
- Event logging is available via a web browser/network connection to review history on power conditions, such as input voltages, load levels, and outlet status.
- Switched and Monitored PDUs include a RJ45 network port to connect to an Ethernet network for monitoring or controlling PDU outlets and vitals.
- Fast and easy network setup can be done automatically with DHCP or manually by assigning a user defined IP address.
- Administrator and User rights can be established to provide IT personnel with access to the Management Console via a web browser to monitor the PDU status.
- Automatic event notifications, via email or SNMP traps, provide IT personnel immediate updates on power events including user defined thresholds.
- CyberPower Monitored PDU includes protocol support for PowerPanel Business Edition, HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, and SNMP.
- Cord retention brackets are included to keep power cords organized and securely plugged in.
- Designed without a power switch and circuit breaker to prevent accidental power interruptions.
- 1U horizontal and Zero U (0U) vertical rack installation supported with the included brackets.
|Voltage||100V - 120V|
|Maximum Input Current||20A (Derated to 16A)|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Nominal Output Voltage||100V - 120V|
|Overload Protection||20A (Derated 16A)|
|Overload Protection (Each Bank)||N/A|
|Outlets - # of Banks||1|
|Outlets - Total||8|
|Outlets - Front||8|
|Outlets - Rear||0|
|Outlet Type||NEMA 5-20R|
|Meter Readout||KW, Voltage, Amperage, IP Address|
|LED Indicators||Load, Tx/Rx, LINK|
|Management & Communications|
|SNMP / HTTP Remote Monitoring||TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, SNMP, HTTP|
|Form Factors Supported||1U rackmount, 0U vertical rackmount, undercounter installation supported|
|Style||Rackmount, Vertical Rackmount, Under-Counter|
|Cord Retention Tray/Cord Organizers||Yes|
|External Site Ground Pin||Yes|
|Adjustable Mounting Brackets||2 sets(L-short/L-long)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.)||1.75 x 17.05 x 4.41|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F to 113°F / 0 °C to 45 °C|
|Operating Humidity||0% - 95% non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||5 °F to 113°F / -15°C to 45 °C|
|Maximum Operating Elevation||14,760 ft / 4,500 m|
|Maximum Storage Elevation||50,000 ft / 15,000 m|
|Certifications||UL60950_1 , CSA C22.2, FCC Class A|
|Product Warranty||3 Years|