CablesPlus USA offers QSFP (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) for many different applications. QSFP refers to the small form factor transceiver specification recently developed by the IEEE. QSFP copper cable assemblies are a high-performance computing connectivity solution supporting InfiniBand DDR, CX4 and SAS applications. QSFP provides the performance you need for HPC clusters and large data systems within a switched-fabric I/O. It supports transfer rate up to 40Gbps per channel depending on the application it is used in. QSFP copper modules provide a high density, high bandwidth solution at very low cost and reduced power budget.
No matter if you need to interface to Infiniband, SC4 or SAS, Cables Plus has you covered. QSFP cables are found in applications connecting the switch to storage devices or computing clusters.
- Available for InfiniBand, QDR, DDR, CX4, Fibre Channel and SAS applications
- Available in .5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m and 5m lengths
- Passive Ethernet cable
- RoHS compliant
- Pull-to-release latching
- 3 times the port density of standard SFP products
- Compliant with industry-standard QSFP form factor
- Assembled with premium Madison 8 pair 26-28AWG cable
- Four (4) channel transmit and receive
- 100Mbps to 10Gbps per channel capacity
- Low profile connectors
- Low power consumption
- Low crosstalk