Diamondback Modular Cable and Hose Bridge Systems provide protection for valuable cable and hose lines while ensuring a method of safe passage for vehicles.
They replace wooden and metal fabricated ramps. High density, all-weather urethane construction protects from damage by physical pressure and reduces cable and hose maintenance and replacement costs.
Diamondback Modular Bridge Systems can be used to protect lines up to 6 inch diameter. The lightweight, modular design of interlocking 16 inch wide sections provides multi-length flexibility. Diamondback Cable and Hose Bridge Systems are intended for temporary installations only.
- Load Capacity: 19,300 lbs./Tire
- Protect cables and hoses from 3 in. up to 6.5 in. in diameter
- Polyurethane construction for high load bearing capacity
- Abrasion, impact and weather resistant
- Modular interlocking design with multiple tunnel choices
- Diamond plate tread surface for increased traction
- Yellow caution color for high visibility
- Lightweight, easy to transport, setup, breakdown and store
- Built-in hand holds double as attachment points for mounting brackets
- Vehicles crossing bridge system must have clearance of greater than bridge height
- Cable/Hose Bridges are for rubber tired vehicles only and not for equipment with metal tracks
|A:||Tunnel Diameter||4.5 in.|