Corning Cable Systems Wall-Mountable Connector Housing (WCH) provides interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant, riser or distribution cables and the opto-electronics.
Units accept standard closet connector housing (CCH) connector panels and modules and options include jumper routing guides and a bracket for securing buffer tube fan-out kits.
- Optimized design for field connectorization
- Suitable for loose tube and tight-buffered fiber optic cables
- Metal cabinet construction
- Jumper routing guides and jumper strain-relief point
- Locking kit can be purchased at a later time and be added to the door for extra security
- Includes rack for buffer tube fan-out kits
- Optional pivoting splice tray holder allows easy cable routing and is designed to make field splicing easier; splice trays ordered separately
- Accepts standard CCH connector panels
- -04P and -06P cabinets have a durable, clear polycarbonate-tinted jumper door for easy viewing of jumper connections
- Housings have sliding tray (01U and 02U) or open top at front (03U and 04U) for ease of access
- 1U = One industry-standard rack space of 1.75 in