|Description:||USOC Patch Panel, 6P6C, 96-Port, 4 RMS|
6-position 6-conductor 96-port high density patch panel with color coded 110 connecting block.
- Rack mounted 6-position 6-conductor USOC patch panel provides voice connectivity applications
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation tieme
- Includes color coded 110 connecting blocks
- Designed to fit all standard 19" racks and cabinets
- 4 rack mount space (RMS)
- Used with ICLC2, ICLC4 and ICLC6 line cords and ICACSPDT00 110 punch down tools
- Installation Instructions #MSR-0263 included
- UL listed
96-Port 6P6C patch panel:
- A. Material:
- 96-Port patch panel: 16 GA CRS
- Jack housing: ABS, UL 94V-0.
- Spring wire: Square spring wire, tempered phosphor bronze.
- 110 connector: Copper alloy, 100 micro inches or bright solder over 100 micro inches of nickel underplate.
- Gold rating: 50 micro inches of gold over 100 micro inches of nickel
- Back insert: PVC
- Surface finish: Black powder coat
- B. Mechanical:
- Mating force:
- 100 grams min/ contact
- Temperature range: -40 - 150 degree F (-40-66 degree celcius)
- Plug retention in jack: 30 LBS [133N] min.
- C. Electrical:
- Current rating: 1.5 AMP DC
- DC resistance: .1 OHM max.
- Contact resistance: 5 MilOHMS