|Description:||12-Strand AFL In/Outdoor Tight Buffered Cable OFNP Plenum Singlemode Fiber 9/125|
Indoor/Outdoor Tight Buffered cables are specified for campus network cabling between buildings where interbuilding lengths are short enough that the installer can recognize savings from the lower costs of terminating tight buffered cables.
For Indoor applications the cable is OFNP listed. For Outdoor applications the cable is manufactured with an outer jacket that incorporates a UV stabilizer for protection against exposure to the sun plus an anti-fungus protection for use in underground applications.
Note: This item may require 24 hours for cut and prep before shipping.
- Cable Type:
- Indoor/Outdoor Tight Buffered Cable
- Part Number:
- Fiber Count:
- Nominal Diameter:
- Lbs/ 1000ft (kg/km): 22(33)
- Lbs (n):
- Installation: 243(1082)
- Long Term: 121(541
- Bending Radius:
- Inches (cm):
- Long Term: 2.2(5.5)
- Temperature Range:
- Operating/ Installation: -20°C to +70°C/ 0°C to +70°C
- Storage: -40°c to+75°c
- Cables are water blocked and meet water penetration requirements of GR-20-CORE (this helps ensure that any damage to cable is restricted to a repairable length of several meters and minimizes the likelihood of having to replace the entire cable in the case of backhoe damage)
- Outer jacket is moisture-resistent, fungus-resistent and UV resistant for Outdoor use
- With a plenum rating, this cable can be used in all environments: plenum, riser, general inside plant and outside plant