|Description:||PAEK High-Heat Cable Ties - 100 Pack|
HellermannTyton PAEK cable ties offer very high temperature resistance for use in demanding applications such as in engine compartments, near exhaust components, and in enclosed industrial cabinets. PAEK ties are inside serrated and feature a high performance design that, along with the material, offer extremely high tensile strength for demanding applications.
Material Features & Benefits
- Very high heat resistance up to 200°C (392°F).
- PAEK material has double the tensile strength of nylon.
- Very good chemical resistance against hydrocarbons.
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Commercial Cooking Equipment
- High Temperature Lighting
- Industrial Ovens
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Wire Harnesses for Harsh Environments
||-67°F to +392°F (-55°C to +200°C)
||Min. Tensile Strength