The LightWave Super Elite 12-Fiber Singlemode Duplex ST to MTP Cassette offers you the relief you need if you are straining to keep up with rigorous data center application demands while working in a limited amount of space. Take back control of your network with this small, yet powerful solution.
This cassette has one port in the back with a MTP brand coupler awaiting connection of an MTP brand cable assembly that has 12 fibers in the connector. The MTP brand cable plugs into the back and through the adapter. The cable connects to another MTP brand assembly inside the cassette that "fans out" to 6 duplex-configured ST connections.
The cassette can be snapped into any standard fiber optic patch panel including both rack mount and wall mount. A RAC-1X holds three of these cassettes which could potentially contain 36 active ST connections using only three MTP brand cables. Clean up the clutter and increase your possibilities using MTP brand cassettes.
This MTP cassette comes in a "Super Elite" design, which offers even greater insertion loss quality over the already impressive Elite design.
The cassette itself is comprised of four parts:
- MTP brand adaptor(s) in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- Six duplex ST adaptors in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
Once an MTP/MPO cable assembly is plugged into the back, 12 connections are lit up, and the cable connects to another MTP/MPO assembly inside. The internal connection then "fans out" to 6 duplex-configured ST connections.
12-Fiber Singlemode OS2 MTP to ST Cassette Features:
- Optical Return Loss: > 20 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.2 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 1000 remates
MTP Super Elite® Performance Insertion Loss:
- 0.05 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.05 dB Maximum (single fiber)
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1