Customers may return any product for any reason within 30 days of purchase if the following conditions are met. Customers will receive refund of purchase price of product from Cables Plus USA providing these simple steps are taken:
- The product is returned and received at Cables Plus address within 30 days of the purchase date (not delivery date).
- The product must be returned in its unopened original packaging. All peripheral, support articles and instruction manuals originally included in the sale must be returned directly to Cables Plus. Credit will only be issued after a complete inspection. Custom cables and test equipment may only be returned if found to be defective.
- Some returns may be subject to restock fees. Restock fees are manufacturer-dependent and can vary based on individual manufacturers' policies. However, most fees are not likely to exceed 20%.
- The customer bears all financial responsibility for all shipping and handling charges incurred both in the sending of product (including all materials as described in article #2 above) to the customer and the return of product (including all materials as described in article #2 above) to Cables Plus.
Customer must telephone Cables Plus and:
- Obtain a "30 Day Return Merchandise Authorization Number" (RMA Number) before returning product; This can help us to "track" the owner of a returned product.
- Obtain correct return address for products and sundry materials.
Note: Termination Kits, Test equipment and Custom Assemblies are non-cancelable and non-returnable unless defective.
KEEP TRACKING NUMBER OF YOUR RETURN SHIPMENT FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION.
IF PRODUCT IS RETURNED TO CABLES PLUS AND A REPLACEMENT UNIT IS SENT TO YOU, CABLES PLUS MUST RECEIVE RETURN WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ISSUANCE OF RMA# OR YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR PRODUCT & SHIPPING.
Upon satisfaction of the above articles Cables Plus will refund the purchase amount paid by the customer for the product.
Cables Plus reserves the right to refund monies to the customer in the fashion that Cables Plus chooses whether it be electronic fund transfer, check, money order or a store credit.
Cables Plus reserves the right to alter the conditions of the 30 Day Return Policy at any time without notice.
|Kendall Howard Product Return Terms & Conditions
- All Authorized Returns must be accompanied with a Return Authorization Form or a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Kendall Howard will not process returns or issue credit for any item(s) returned without a valid Return Authorization Form or RMA number.
- All Authorized Returns must be delivered to Kendall Howard on or before the specified "RETURN BY DATE" (30 days from return authorization).
- All return shipping charges must be pre-paid. Kendall Howard encourages the use of insured parcel service, allowing for customer's to track and provide proof of delivery if deemed necessary.
- Kendall Howard will accept no liability for damages resulting from return shipping. In the event of return shipping damage, reseller will be given (14) days to retrieve or dispose of returned product(s).
- All Authorized Returns must be in "Like New" condition and returned complete, containing all original parts, hardware, documentation, and packaging materials to be eligible for credit.
All "No Fault Returns" are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee unless otherwise agreed. Kendall Howard reserves the right to nullify the return agreement (deny eligibility for credit) if the return(s) do not conform to the above terms and conditions.