The EREN-18 is the first in VMP's new line of equipment rack enclosures. Fully assembled and welded, these units simplify on-site installation. Preloaded with shelves, blanks and fans, the EREN-18 comes out of the box ready for your equipment.
The EREN-18 was designed with space-efficiency and ease of use in mind, and its out-of-the-box functionality gets your equipment installed and running immediately, making it the perfect choice for a new rack enclosure no matter what your needs may be.
This item comes standard with a tempered glass front door for viewing your equipment, a double swing rear door for easy access to the back of your equipment, and removable side panels this cabinet makes servicing your equipment simple. Finally, with a 1,000 lbs load capacity the EREN-18 can hold anything you put in it.
- Works with all standard 19" rack equipment and accessories
- Pre-loaded with qty 3 ER-S2UV and qty 3 ER-2B
- Rails threaded with standard 10-32 threading
- Tempered glass front door
- Double swing steel rear door
- Adjustable front and rear rails
- Vented top and bottom
- Pre-installed cooling fans
- Top and bottom cable routing knockouts
- Reversible hinged front and rear door
- Removable side panels (with optional locks)
- Casters and leveling feet
- Welded steel construction
- Ships assembled
- Load capacity - 1,000 lbs
- Black powder coat finish
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 23.6" x 23.6" x 39"
- Product Weight (lbs): 121 lbs
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 132 lbs