The EREN-27 is part of VMP's new line of equipment rack enclosures. Fully assembled and welded, these units were designed to simplify on-site installation. Preloaded with shelves, blanks and fans, the EREN-27 already has everything you need, and comes out of the box ready for your equipment.
The EREN-27 comes standard with a tempered glass front door for viewing of your equipment, a double-swing rear door for quick and easy access to the back of your equipment, along with removable side panels. This cabinet makes servicing your equipment as simple as possible. Finally, with a heavy duty 1,000-lb load capacity, the EREN-27 can hold anything you put in it.
- Works with all standard 19" rack equipment and accessories
- Preloaded with qty 5 ER-S2UV and qty 5 ER-2B
- Rails threaded with standard 10-32 threading
- Tempered glass front door
- Double swing steel rear door
- Adjustable front and rear rails
- Vented top and bottom
- Pre-installed cooling fans
- Top and bottom cable routing knockouts
- Reversible hinged front and rear door
- Removable side panels (with optional locks)
- Casters and leveling feet
- Welded steel construction
- Ships assembled
- Load capacity - 1,000 lbs
- Black powder coat finish
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 23.6" x 23.6" x 54.8"
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 154 lbs (EREN-27)