Premier Corrugated HDPE is manufactured from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and is intended to be placed inside of existing innerduct. It's ideal for pulls under 1000 ft. and is designed to reduce surface contact when pulling cable. This lightweight product offers maximum flexibility, and allows for installation in small or restricted areas.
Corrugated duct is available in 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"and 2". The standard color is orange and is offered in a variety of other colors. Sequential marked footage is standard.
- Standard Color: Orange
- Available Colors: Green, Blue, Black, White, Yellow, Red
- Lightweight product offers maximum flexibility
- Allows for installation in small or restricted areas
- Sequential marked footage is standard
- Custom options, such as multiple colors per reel and Slit Duct, are also available
Premier Pull Box Information
For your convenience, Premier offers Pull Boxes for coils.
Box Size 31"x15"x32"
- Holds up to 250' of 1" and 1-1/4"
Box Size 40"x15"x40"
- Holds up to 500' of 1" and 1-1/4"
- Holds up to 300' of 1-1/2"
- Holds up to 250' of 2"
|Test Results (Using Test Method UL-2024)|
|Smoke peak optical||0.02|
|Smoke average optical density||0.01|
|Max. flame spread distance (ft.)||1.5'|
|Max. flame temperature||554°F|
Call 866-678-5852 for custom lengths (min. length 100')!