Crimp release lever improves throughput by eliminating rejected terminations due to improper connector positioning. Used to manually crimp a wide variety of connectors and terminals to factory specifications.
- Frames are manufactured from heat-treated, hardened tool steel for superior life and function
- Tools feature a precision, full-cycle ratchet for accurate, repeatable crimps every cycle
- Crimping dies are manufactured from hardened, heat-treated tool steel for superior life
- Tension adjustment preset at the factory for optimum performance
- Higher leverage force and ergonomically designed handle for improved comfort
- Ideal for field installation of connectors as well as shop use
- Die sets are easily interchangeable using a screwdriver