The bandwidth and throughput demands in fiber optic applications grow on a daily basis. Unfortunately, new data center space doesn't magically grow along with it. But thanks to the LightWave 1U High-Density 48-Fiber 12 Quad LC to MTP/MPO OM4 Fiber Enclousure, you can optimize the space you do have with a compact, high density solution gives you the elbow room you need to operate more efficiently.
Available in 50/125 Multimode OM4 fiber optics, this HD Enclosure is configured with 12 front-mounted Quad LC adapters. Choose your rear-mounted MTP brand connection from a selection of configurations, including 4 MTP brand connector adapters at 12 fibers each, two 24-fiber adapters, or the most space efficient configuration of a single 48-fiber MTP/MPO adapter. By plugging your MTP cable(s) into the back, 48 connections are lit up, which lead to the quad LC connector ports in the front.
- MTP brand adapter(s) in back totaling 48 fibers
- Fan out assembly inside the enclosure
- 12 Quad LC adapters in the front
These 1RU enclousure can be mounted horizontally or vertically with available adapter rack brackets.
48-Fiber HD OM4 Quad LC to MTP Cassette Features:
- Designed for Multimode OM4 fiber optics applications
- Made in the USA
- 4x12-Fiber Version: CAQM-1U24P-OM4
- 2x24-Fiber Version: CAQM-1U24P-OM4-24MT
- 1x48-Fiber Version: CAQM-1U24P-OM4-48MT
* Expect max IL in the 1.1dB range for the 48F and 72F MM products the precision in the ferrule is almost the same as 24F, but again, getting physical contact on all fibers across multiple rows is highly improbable.