501 Tracker II Cable Locator
Cat No: 501
Legacy UPC No: 783310086628
With its inductive signal detection, the TEMPO Communications Tracker II can be used on active or dead systems. Now you can trace the path and determine the depth of buried wires, cables, and metallic pipes or conduit and find the ends of a cut cable without having to deactivate the systems.
- Trace the path and determine the depth of buried conductors.
- Use on active or dead systems.
- Transmitter output and receiver sensitivity are both fully adjustable for maximum accuracy.
- The lightweight receiver provides both audible and visual indications of signal strength for accurate identification.
- The transmitter offers three methods of connection: direct, inductive coupler, or inductive antenna.
- Inductive coupler clamps around the wire or pipe for use on active lines, or where isolating the line is not an option.
- Inductive antenna is built into the case housing and allows the transmitter to be placed on the ground over the wire path to radiate a signal down onto the conductor.
- Traces over distances to 4,000 feet (1.2 km) and depths to 7 feet (2.2 m).
- Adjustable sensitivity and transmitter power.
- Includes transmitter assembly, receiver assembly, inductive coupler (clamp), inductive antenna (built-in), two 8 foot (2.4 m) test leads with heavy-duty alligator clips, and a durable polyethylene case.
- Battery-operated (8 - AA and 1 - 9V NOT included).
| Automatic Shut Off
|| 90 MINT Transmitter And Receiver
| Battery Life
- Transmitter - 30 HR Nominal
- Receiver - 10 HR Nominal
- Transmitter/Receiver-Powder Coated Aluminum
- Case-Vacuum Formed Polyethylene
|| 33.50 IN X 8.250 IN X 3.750 IN
| Power Requirement
- Transmitter - (8) AA batteries
- Receiver - (1) 9V battery
| Transmitter Frequency
|| 447.5 KHZ
| Transmitter Power
|| 40 Vp-p (140 MILW) Maximum
| Voltage Protection
|| 240 VAC/500 VDC
|| 6.700 LB