The Corning UniCam® High-Performance OM2 LC Connector takes the standout capabilities of the LC connector and boosts it to the next level. Whether you need a solution for data processing, telecommunications, or device termination, Corning's high-quality connector will give your networking applications the extra push they need to perform at maximum potential.
It has a factory-polished end-face for consistent optical performance and factory quality, and offers broad operating temperature range (-40 degrees to +75 degrees C) for true utility and flexibility. This connector has been 100 percent factory tested for insertion loss, and boasts reliable, proven technology, with more than 40 million sold.
UniCam® High-Performance OM2 LC Connector Features:
- Installation is as easy as strip, clean, cleave, cam and crimp
- Designed for OM2 Multimode fiber optics
- Black housing and boot
- 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum insertion loss per connector pair for exceptional network performance
- Installation of an LC connector can be accomplished in about 45 seconds with the UniCam Pretium Tool Kit
- High-precision ceramic ferrule multimode connectors
- Intermateability: Connectors are FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-10A (LC)
- Qualification: Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3
- Durability: 0.2 dB change, 500 rematings, FOTP-21
- Tensile Strength: 10 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on jacketed cable; 0.5 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on 900 μm cable; FOTP-6
- Operating Temperature: -40º to +75ºC, exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3