|Description:||12-Strand OCC DX Series 900um Tight Buffered, In/Outdoor Dist., OFNP Plenum, MM 50/125 OM3|
2 Strand OCC DX Series 900 µm Tight Buffered, Indoor/Outdoor Distribution, OFNR Riser, Multimode 62.5/125
Reference Previous Part Number:DX12-060K-ALT/900-OFNP
Note: This item may require 24 hours for cut and prep before shipping.
Cable Charecteristics: D-Series Distribution Plenum Cables ("K" Jacket)
||Menimum Bend Radius|
||6.2 / (0.24)
||31 / (21)
||2700 / (600)
||900 / (200)
||9.3 / (3.7)
||9.3 / (3.7)|
DISTRIBUTION SERIES FIBER OPTIC CABLE TYPE OFNP PLENUM PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Indoor/Outdoor tight-bound tight-buffered design allows cables to be installed in intra-building campus locations without costly transitions between cable types
- Ideal configuration for a single termination point reguiring multiple fibers
- High performance components and construction
- High specific strength-to-weight ratio and compact cable design for limited conduit space and tight bends in long cable pulls
- Helically stranded core for flexibility, survival in difficult installations, and mechanical protection for the fibers
- Lower installed cost
- High performance tight-buffered coating on each fiber for environmental and mechanical protection
- High crush resistance may eliminate the need for innerduct
- 900 µm buffer eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming installation of fanout kits or pigtail splices because connectors terminate directly to the fiber.
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC section 770.179(a) for use in ducts, plenums and air-handling spaces
Indoor/Outdoor ("K" Jacket)
- Indoor/Outdoor plenum cables eliminate the need for costly cable transitions in different installation environments
- Cable materials are UV, water and fungus resistant
- Higher fiber counts available than similar cables available by others in subgrouped configuration
- Jacket is highly chemical resistant for installation in harsh industrial environments
- Interlocking armor can be applied to cables as an alternative to conduit installation
- Can be installed outside and in plenum or riser pathways inside, eliminating the need to transition cable types between environments
- 2 to 72 fiber configuration is smaller and lighter than comparable sub-grouped cables, which is ideal for installation in areas with limited space or tight bends
Mechanical and Environmental Performance
||-40°C to +85°C
||-40°C to +85°C
|Installation Temperature (cable temp.)
||-0°C to +60°C
||UL Listed Type OFNP (ANSI/NFPA 262) and FT6 (CSA C22.2 No. 232)
Note: Optical Cable Corporation reserves the right to Change This specifications without prior notification.
This item has not been reviewed.
No Q&A's available. Ask one now!