NOTE: 3,280 foot minimum may apply if this item is not in stock.
- Broadcast cables are made in a variety of colors for easy identification or to blend in to the environment
- 2 to 24 fibers, higher fiber counts are available on request
- Distribution Broadcast fiber optic cables are immune to electro-magnetic and radio frequency interference
- Helically stranded cable core for flexibility, survival in difficult pulls, and excellent mechanical protection for the optical fibers
- Cables are suitable for use with single, as well as, multichannel connectors
- Excellent crush resistance to withstand crowd and vehicle traffic
- High tensile load rating for quick deployment and retrieval
- Lightweight Riser and Plenum cables are ideally suited for stadium and arena venues for video-on-demand applications. Interlocking armor cable options also available for stadium and arena venues
- Water-resistant and UV-resistant for extreme environments
- Outdoor, field proven cables are easily deployed and retrieved for remote news gatherings and sporting events
Note: This item may require 24 hours for cut and prep before shipping.
|Field||Riser||Plenum (S Jacket)||Plenum(K Jacket)|
|Operating Temperature||-55°C to +85°C||-40°C to +85°C||-20°C to +85°C||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-70°C to +85°C||-55°C to +85°C||-40°C to +85°C||-40°C to +85°C|
|Crush Resistance||440 N/cm||1,800 N/cm||1,500 N/cm||1,500 N/cm|
|Impact Resistance||200 impacts||1,500 impacts||1,000 impacts||1,000 impacts|
|Flex Resistance||2,000 cycles||2,000 cycles||1,000 cycles||1,000 cycles|
These specifications are subject to change without prior notification.